Rodent Control Company
It can be somewhat difficult to deal with a rodent infestation. Rats and mice are some of the common rodents. The main reason why it is particularly difficult to deal with them is the fact that they reproduce at a fast rate and they occupy the smallest spaces which makes it hard to thrush them out. However, there are rodent control companies which deal with prevention as well as the elimination of rodents from the house. All Pest Exterminating in Knoxville is among the best when it comes to rodent control.
All Pest Exterminating
All Pest Exterminating is a rodent control company with its headquarters in Knoxville, Tennessee. As mentioned above, the company deals with both the prevention as well as the control of rodent infestation. In the case of prevention, there are experts from All Pest Exterminating who identify the possible places that the rodents may inhabit and seal them up. On the other hand, control involves taking various measures to eliminate the rodents once they have infested a given place. As such, in this case measures may include trapping as well as exterior seal-up and decontamination of the affected areas to avoid exposure to diseases these rodents spread.
In as much as rodent control is a crucial activity, there are various recommendations that All Pest Exterminating makes to ensure that the prospective clients make the correct decisions. In this case, the recommendations revolve around the considerations that the prospective clients should make before consulting the rodent control experts. There are two specific considerations namely the type of rodent and the specific rodent control problem that needs addressing. As such, when it comes to the type of rodent, mice and rats are top of the list. On the other hand, there are different rodent control problems. Some of the most common include:
- Rodent waste
- Gnawing at electrical wires.
- Exterior damage
Therefore, after establishing the above parameters, it becomes easier for both the client and the experts to address the problem. Finally, All Pest Exterminating also makes decisions depending on the type of location as well as the preferred timing of the client. The company offers different packages for the prospective clients to choose from. These packages include:
- One-time plan: This package involves rodent control for a single duration and it carries a one-month warranty. During the 30-day period, All Pest Exterminating can offer additional services without any expenses on the part of the client.
- Weekly:Usually, this is the most appropriate package for commercial enterprises where the infestation might be heavy or the probability of infestation is high. Eventually, the package changes to either the monthly or quarterly service once the problem is under control.
- Monthly:This is common with people who cannot tolerate any kind of infestation, as well as, the places with heavy infestations. It includes a thorough internal and external check-up. It changes to quarterly plan once the problem is under control.
- Quarterly:This service plan takes place after every three months after the initial treatment. It involves putting down a protective barrier to avoid the re-occurrence of the infestation.
- Semi-annual:Under this package, All Pest Exterminating conducts rodent control twice a year. Usually, the two periods are winter-over and spring. Within 30 days of the regular service, additional checks can be conducted without any extra costs.
- Annual:This plan involves pest control once a year. It suits the people who know the exact kind of pests they get every year. There is a 30-day warranty that ensures a free check-up can be conducted upon the request of the client, within a period of 30 days after the scheduled service.
- Customized:This package is for those clients who need specific services and an adjustable schedule.
All Pest Exterminating rodent control company also guarantees quality service which ensures there is no resurgence of the rodent infestation.